Drew Diana and Brooklyn

Monday, May 17, 2010

almost Game Day...

We had a weekend full of cramping and contracting and then waiting and NOTHING....

With only a few days until my due date, we are starting to wonder when this whole thing is going to happen. No complaining yet! I still feel surprisingly well, but with my mom flying in tomorrow, I'm thinking it's about go time!

Drew played golf all weekend- a tournament on Saturday morning and then a round each afternoon. I think he is starting to panic since he won't be able to play almost every morning this July like in summers past.

I layed low for most of the weekend. Caught up on some sleep and finished cleaning the house. Erin and Livi came by to entertain us on Sunday night.

It's Monday morning and I'm still pregnant! We will see what happens in the next few days!


3 days to go and 3 months to go...




No comments:

Post a Comment